I’m so excited to share this fajita recipe with you! They’re seriously easy, and that’s coming from someone who just tried to make a smoothie this morning and it exploded… They’re affordable, vegan, quick, and yummy!
I made these for two people, but this recipe can easily be adjusted for however many people you have. If you overshoot it, just save the rest for later!
Here’s what you’ll need:
3 Bell Peppers
Handfull of mushrooms
1 can of black beans
Guacamole of Avocado
Prepare it like this:
- Wash and slice your peppers and mushrooms, and then set it aside.
- Open the black beans and either follow the directions to make on the stove or in the microwave.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil in a saucepan and then plop the veggies in the pan.
- For the veggies: add cumin to taste (I added a lot).
- While the veggies continue to cook (without a lid) heat up the corn tortillas in a paper towel in the microwave.
- Once the veggies are cooked, but still crunchy, and the beans are heated, you can start to assemble!
- Add guac, I couldn’t find any ripe avocados in my area, and salsa!
I hope you guys can try this out! I really enjoyed it, and I’d love to know what you think! 🙂Remember to subscribe!